Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First Day Done!
mrswhitecastle posted:
Phew! I'm so glad the first day of school is over!

I was first in line to pick the girls up after school. They both complained the whole way home that I was too early. They want me to be last today. So, I guess that's a good sign that the day went well! I was more nervous/scared than they were.

Haylen, I know your 2nd grader started yesterday, too. How did it go?
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

sarah0323 responded:
I just dropped 3 of mine off at school. They actually didn't fight me to get up this morning. I hope they have a good day today.

I'm glad that your girls had a good first day.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

mrswhitecastle replied to sarah0323's response:
Let us know how it goes for yours!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

baby1at35 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Yes want to hear about everyones first days!

I remember being sooo excited about 1st day of school !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to baby1at35's response:
DD started 2nd grade yesterday! DH and I took the day off to take her to school and pick her up.

It was a great experience - I really, really like the teacher and DD was excited to be back with her school friends.

Photo below - the 4 year old starts Pre-K on Sept. 4th. She was very upset that the day was all about her sister. Kept saying NO FAIR! Photo below -

Haylen

sarah0323 replied to baby1at35's response:
The boys had a great day. They were excited to get to see all of their friends they hadn't seen over the summer. The only incident was dad forgot to pick them up. He was only a few minutes late. The kids didn't even know.

Olivia started 8th grade and she already had homework. She was not happy about that. She was excited to see friends as well.

Coly starts Monday. He was mad this morning because he couldn't go to school. Let's hope he still is excited to go on Monday.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

Spotlight: Member Stories

KC~ lucky mom to DD1 (9), DS (7) and DD2 (4)

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.