Skip to content
Boredom has hit !
baby1at35 posted:
Yesterday we went to the zoo. Then in the evening I did a zumba class while the boys were able to do the bouncy house at the Y.
It just seemed like they had this underlying boredom no matter what I did. It was tough. I think they are ready for the challenges of school.
Only a few more days!
Today the pizza place. Tommorow the Y again with meet the teachers at night and probably the park. Friday we have some errands /school shopping and Friday night I am babysitting my neighbors 6 mo old baby. The boys are so excited to help. Poor baby will be exhausted from all the attention! Then nothing on the agenda for the weekend. I better think of something!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

kc_94920 responded:
Mine have not gotten to this point yet but I fear next week will be very rough on DS. His sister leaves for sleep away camp on Saturday, his Dad goes back to work on Monday and then all his public school buddies go back to school Tuesday. To top it off, all the summer activities will have ended at our tennis/swim club and he's already finished his big Lego Progect (Tower Bridge). I can hear the whining and fighting with DD2 already...
KC~ Mady (9) Logan (7) and Coco (4)

baby1at35 replied to kc_94920's response:
Well today was a bit better. We went to the pizza machine place (very quiet even there since most schools have started already.). Went to Target to get some stuff , then Kohls as I had some Kohls cash to use.
Then finally my computer is fixed from a nasty virus so we went and got that.
Tommorow I have no plans except at night for their meet the teacher thing.
I will probably go to step class in the morning.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.