Weekend plans?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
We just finished the first week of school. For the first time all summer, we have NOTHING on the calendar! And I'm thrilled about it

I will have to pick up some school supplies and am shopping for my 7 year olds Brownie Uniform (her first year). Anyone else have a Daisy, Brownie or Girl Scout?

It's been over 100 for the last 5 days - maybe we'll hit up the beach.

Who is next?

Haylen

baby1at35 responded:
We have nothing on the agenda either. I thought tommorow I would take them to a movie. The weather is great this weekend (a cool down!) so outdoor time too.
Sunday I need to figure out something to wear them out so they go to sleep for the 1st day of school. Maybe swimming at the Y???
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

baby1at35 responded:
Oh and tonight I am babysitting the neighbors 6 mo old baby! The boys are soo excited as they love babies!

cinder44 responded:
Exercise, laundry, cleaning, mowing grass, some school shopping & going to a sweet 16 birthday party tomorrow evening.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

baby1at35 responded:
Babysat last night for a little girl almost 7 mos. She was a doll. I was so impressed with my boys who were great babysitters taking it very seriously and being so gentle/sweet with her. She loved them.
Very fun night ! But I also realized that my thoughts of missing the baby stage are not there anymore! LOL

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to baby1at35's response:
I'm with ya there - babies, cute to look at, no baby fever!