Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Met the teachers last night
baby1at35 posted:
I now have 2 very excited boys! I think the decision to switch schools was a good one. The building is built exactly like their old school so they know where all the major stuff is ! The classrooms are bigger.
Henry is now counting down the days. Henry's teacher is very outgoing, energetic. Tre's is more quiet and laid back. Tre's teacher taught kindergarten the last 10 yrs so this is her 1st year teaching 1st grade.
Now to get school supplies today! I am going to yoga only today. Tonight I babysit the neighbors 6 mo old baby. Haven't had baby time in awhile ! The boys are excited.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

cinder44 responded:
We meet their Kindergarten teacher next Wednesday. I'm nervous & excited too.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
6 months is my favorite baby time - out of that "meatloaf" stage, sitting up and animated! The last time we were around a baby, my 4 year old wanted to "play baby" for the next week - she saw how much attention babies get and wanted some.

So glad you and the boys are excited for school! Will make those mornings smoother.

Photo below of my 2nd grader in her class - she has issues with her eyesight so every year we have to move her closer to the front and over to the middle.

Jealous about yoga - DH is going fishing tonight so no Friday class for me -

Haylen

mrswhitecastle responded:
So glad to hear that they are both excited about school now! That has to be a big relief to all of you.

When is their first day?

Haylen -- Are you sure she's only in 2nd grade???? She looks so old and grown up. Makes me afraid mine really looks that old now, too......
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.