Skip to content
Yeah! and a funny!
baby1at35 posted:
So Henry got up early today so we chatted a bit. He really loves his new school. He was concerned we would have to switch again. I assured him that he would be there for awhile. In this conversation he then asked after this school where does he go ect. Then asked what he does after college. I said JOB ! He proceeded to tell me he was going to school forever! I then said well you could be a teacher and then be at school forever. haha!
My late DH was going to persue a PHD and was teaching part time at a local university. I guess the trend continues..haha!
Mommy better get a good job to pay for all this school !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

cinder44 responded:
Good to hear they had a great day at their new school! It's nice he shared his concerns with you & things are going to be ok.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

baby1at35 replied to cinder44's response:
I was glad about that too. He is one not to share but he is also my early bird kid. Will talk your ear off at the crack of dawn. I was up early this morning so he loved chatting.

seeit2 replied to baby1at35's response:
I'm so glad the new school is working out. That must be a real load off of your shoulders, considering how you felt about the last one. My DD says she is going to live with me forever. Apparently I'll have to make room for her husband and kids.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 replied to seeit2's response:
Interesting today. There are now 3 families (including mine) from the old school at our new school. I am certain I was not the only one not happy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Roxanne, mother to Jonathan who's 4 and Chloe and Thomas who just turned 1 year old. I've been married for 8 years now and love my hus...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.