Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I did it !
baby1at35 posted:
Finished up my step class today. That is my 30th class of the summer so I got my tshirt at the Y !
Silly I know but an accomplishment for me !

Exercise has helped me so much and I am happy to have went out of my comfort zone trying all these classes !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

seeit2 responded:
Excellent job, Sandra! 30 classes is a lot!

I'd do anything for a free t-shirt - I think the Y especially takes advantage of that lol.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

cinder44 responded:
that's great! I am still exercising but I am not sure what will happen to that once the kids start school. They will get up 1/2 hr earlier & I will have to get up at 4:45-5 am if I want to exercise. I might just have to go back to evening exercising. it is really dark that early in the mornings.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather (29) and have been married for about 6 1/2 years to my DH (32). We got married on our 8th anniversary. We have two beautiful boys. ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.