Skip to content
Off to new adventures this week !
baby1at35 posted:
Henry lost another tooth last night. The permanent teeth are coming in behind. The tooth on the other side needs to come out too !
Tre is frustrated no teeth out yet ! His front one has been loose forever but seems to get tighter than a bit loose. He wants a tooth fairy visit ... Poor kiddo.
Tommorow I have an interview for an HR position. I also had a gal I worked with contact me about a job at the new women's clinic. Brand new facility, fantastic benefits. So I filled out an app for that one and she is having the recruiter pull it. Nice I won't have to explain why I took something off. Not sure if she can offer me some decent pay though. Will have to check but there are lots of perks to that one and I would leave work at work.
I am also working more hours this week to help out at the PT gig.
To be honest feel like my head is spinning. To top it off I got my period with a vengence and feel like crap.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Ours was very laid back which was nice.
So off to new adventures next week !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

mrswhitecastle responded:
I hope you are feeling better today for your interview. Let us know how it goes.

Sounds like a few options have popped up for you. Hopefully they work out, and you have lots of positions to choose from.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

sarah0323 responded:
Good Luck at your interview today!! Let us know how ti goes. Postive thoughts your way.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

cinder44 responded:
I hope the interview went well & you are feeling better today.

We found a tooth coming in over the weekend too(for DS). It is coming up behind the loose one in front. Will it push the other one out even though it is behind it & already broken through the gum?

DD started crying when I mentioned the tooth fairy will be coming to him b/c she wants her to come to her too!

Is anyone still exercising? Still trying to figure that one out since the kids will be getting up 1/2 hr earlier in the morning. I have also lost some motivation to do it since Friday.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

baby1at35 replied to cinder44's response:
The interview was weird. Not sure of this place at all. I think even if they offer I will turn it down. I know I wouldn't be happy there.
I do have another possiblity out there as well.
So far been a whirlwind of a week.
And my sinuses still hurt. But I am getting through with saline and advil. I need to get something for the inflamation. I actually woke up a bit dizzy this morning. UGH.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the father of two girls, aged 4 and 6.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.