Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Another interview
baby1at35 posted:
A gal I used to work for is interviewing me for a medical receptionist job. Now the job probably below me ect. However the benefits are super good. It is a gal I used to work with (so I know how she operates). And she said the group of docs OB/Gyn are really good to their people. Very family friendly.
So next week we shall see.
Oh and on a side note they have a med spa and I would get a 30% discount with payroll deduct option... (nice for an old lady like me haha!
Not sure if the salary would work yet but we shall see what she can do.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

baby1at35 responded:
I meant to say the job is below my salary requirements... UGh didn't type out right.
However the benefits are super good.. geez.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

crunk05177 replied to baby1at35's response:
That is how my job is! I work for a union so we have amazing benefits...no copays for anything, full dental, every other year they pay for my son to attend camp, they would pay for me to go back to school, etc....but my salary kinda s
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (5 1/2) and DS2 - Nathan (2 1/2 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

cinder44 responded:
Good luck! one of these time it will be exactly what you are looking for!
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Beth and I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 6 years. We have a 4 1/2 year old son and a 3 month old son. I am the accou...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.