Skip to content
Monday - blah! What's your week like?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Good morning mommies (and any lurker daddies)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! What's on the schedule for YOU and KIDS this week?

ME:
  • dentist appointment
  • a manicure appt (the first in a while - my nails look gross)
  • grocery store today to try and organize food for the week.
  • Switching to 1/2 caff coffee - I think the caffeine is causing some early morning anxiety - wish me luck.

KIDS:
  • Chuck E Cheese Fundraiser (the worst pizza!)
  • DD1 starts swim team Tuesday, has Brownies on Friday
  • DD1 starts writing journal for her 2nd grade class today - going to be a tough homework week

Who is next?

Haylen

sarah0323 responded:
Me:
  • Parent Meeting at School tonight
  • 2 Contract Meetings this week at work
  • Need to change an appointment for Colby
Kids:
  • Jacob has apts on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
  • Need to set Colby up with a Autsim screening and he has an Apt Wednesday
  • Cristopher has therapy on Thursday
  • Open House tonight at school
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

baby1at35 responded:
I am going to the doc today my sinuses are still killing me. Definate sinus infection.
We have a fundraiser going on at school tonight at a rollar skating place. (honestly not sure we are going...
I work tues, wed, thurs.
We also have another school fundraiser going on so I am filling out forms to buy stuff I really do not need ..LOL and sending the internet link to all my out of town friends/family... Haha!
Open house at school Thursday night, Wed night religious ed.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

sarah0323 responded:
When we have to go to Chuck E Cheese I always try to get the kids to eat somewhere else and just play there. Can't really do that for a fundraiser but really why is their pizza so bad?
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

cinder44 responded:
Nothing special for me this week other than work & keeping up on things at home. And yay this is DH's weekend off - date night in Friday!

Kids:
  • register them for swim lessons on Wednesday for Tues/Thurs classes. Then let the chaos begin for 2 nights a week.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Had another semi-busy weekend. No real plans for any of us. DH has band practive Thursday but that doesn't involve me other than I'm left at home by myself with the kids.

The past two weeks we've had 4 birthday parties and one wedding (Labor Day weekend we had 3 birthday parties). It'll be nice to be able to relax for a change.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to sarah0323's response:
LOL Sarah - I have no idea! And, it's the kind of meal that if you do eat the bad pizza, you're hungry an hour later.

Believe me, I give enough to this school as far as time and $$ so maybe I'll get the kids subway and DD can just have fun playing with her friends.

I love these events because it gives me ammunition for good behavior "If you don't do ___________, we are NOT going to Chucks"

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

KC~ lucky mom to DD1 (9), DS (7) and DD2 (4)

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.