Who/What Snaps You Out of a Bad Mood?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
I've been a little crabby this week for various reasons. I cranked up some music yesterday, put on a favorite necklace made by a dear friend and...it worked!

What do you do when you are in a bad mood? What or who snaps you out of it?

Hope everyone has a "good mood" week!

Haylen

p.s. Some of these answers are surprising: Quiz: Myths and Facts About Your Moods I scored 69% (9 out of 13 questions correct) What's yours?

mrswhitecastle responded:
Exercise. I tend to work out harder and feel better when I go to the gym in a really bad mood. I even had my trainer give me an "anti-bitchy" routine for exceptionally bad days. It kills me every time I do it, but I feel awesome afterwards!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

sarah0323 responded:
If I'm in a bad mood please give me time to myself. I will normally go for a walk. When I get back I normally have a better frame of mind.

Your Score: 92% You correctly answered 12 out of 13 questions.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

baby1at35 replied to sarah0323's response:
Exercise definately helps me. I haven't been able to go all week and I am sooo stressed by my super busy week.
Some music helps and when I am really sad I put on my favorite tv show (something to make me laugh) .
Hugging the boys and playing with them always centers me and gives me so much joy!
I have also found doing something for others takes the focus on me and on helping someone else.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs