Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lane Goodwin (TRIGGS)
UKbluegirl2 posted:
[TRIGGER] Hi ladies. Please see the attached about a KY boy with a very rare form of cancer. This is his 3rd battle with it.

Also if you have FB can you please search and like "Prayers for Lane Goodwin". If you and your little ones could also post a picture to Lane with a thumbs up sign, that would be super.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/viral-campaign-gives-boy-fighting-cancer-thumbs-up/1d0qjo7gl?from=en-us_msnhpvidmod%2cdest_en-us&src=v5%3aendslate%3afacebook%3a

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm looking at the Facebook page now and am in tears! I can't believe all of the amazing posts - the one with the truck spelling out "Lane"??? Unbelievable.

Thank you for sharing!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I found this article from NBC in KY that gives the background:

Viral campaign gives boy fighting cancer 'thumbs up'

UKbluegirl2 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I know Haylen. I knew a little about it...but read the recent posts this morning and wow. This is a page you could get lost on.

My daughter's class is the one on there in the white shirts and uniform bottoms.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to UKbluegirl2's response:
You're daughters class is absolutely adorable!

Please let the community know if there are any other ways to support Lane.

This is a great opportunity to teach kids about compassion, strength and the power of positive!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the father of two girls, aged 4 and 6.

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.