Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Finally!
baby1at35 posted:
Henry has finally mastered the ability to tie his shoes! His fine motor skills have been a bit slower to come around. I have noticed a big difference this year. His teacher is working on his handwriting which has improved soooo much! He finally is able to tie his shoes.
His large motor skills have always been quick to develop.
He would get soo frustrated with the shoe tie thing we had to stop. He is so proud of himself. I am happy since he is already in 2nd grade.
Tre has known for a long time and he is the opposite great fine motor and large motor taking longer.
I guess they balance each other out !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

seeit2 responded:
Yay Henry! I tried for months to teach Lily without success and then she watched Joe do it on Blue's Clues and was doing it herself the next day. Made me feel really good about my teaching skills.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Roxanne, mother to Jonathan who's 4 and Chloe and Thomas who just turned 1 year old. I've been married for 8 years now and love my hus...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.