Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
And it is Monday..
baby1at35 posted:
Starting the new job today. A bit nervous ...Yikes! I have to learn something new.
Of course the boys are up at the crack of dawn this morning. Tre still has a loose tooth so I think it will be in there for pictures. He won't let me touch it anymore. His Plan: Go to the school nurse surely she is better at this than Mommy...LOL
He has a white shirt for pictures today so I am hoping no blood splatters from the "tooth" !

Have a great week all !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

sarah0323 responded:
Good Luck at the new job and for the tooth!!

Let us know how it goes.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

crunk05177 responded:
Good luck at the new job today!!

I caught Nathan's cold. I guess having a three year old coughing in my face for a few days finally did it....ugh...so not looking forward to the next few days lol!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (5 1/2) and DS2 - Nathan (2 1/2 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

laney0705 responded:
Best of luck in your new job! Keep us posted on how it's going.
Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Beth and I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 6 years. We have a 4 1/2 year old son and a 3 month old son. I am the accou...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.