Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What's your first world complaint today?
kc_94920 posted:
I woke up this morning to find that I was completely out of my favorite coffee beans. I settled for a cup of decaf and then hurried the kids so I could stop by Peets before meeting the school bus. After I was myself again, I was completely dissapointed in myself for getting pissy in front of the kiddos about something so trivial.

As if that's not enough, DD1 was whining and complaining that her itouch was dead (she forgot to charge it) and DD2 refused to eat her banana because it wasn't "green" enough.

Sigh.....please tell me I'm not the only one?
KC~ Mady (9) Logan (7) and Coco (4)

sarah0323 responded:
I have one for this morning. Woke up and I was out of Pepsi (my coffee). Went to stop at the gas station to get one before work and I can't find my debit card. I have no cash (gave it to one of the kids for a field trip this morning). Off to work without it and lo and behold my debit card is at the bottom of my purse.

As we are walking out the door Jacob asks if I signed his agenda last night (his responsiblity to check before he goes to bed). Told him I don't know he will have to check (I did after he went to bed). Then he tries to get in the front seat of the car. I told him no. He then throws a fit in the front yard. I told him to get in the car I don't have time for this.

Cris didn't want to take his meds this morning or eat breakfast.

I'm so glad it is Thursday. I'm ready for the weekend.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I completely lost it yesterday because the $80.00 "mathmagic" enrichment class I wanted to sign DD up for was full. Need her to take a class on the early-out/short day so I don't have to leave work early to get her and then work with her at home.

It's unbelievably stressful every Tuesday and puts DD and I both in a rotten mood. Thought I had the perfect solution through the end of the year and when the CLASS FULL prompt came up, I had a total mommy tantrum. Husband and the kids looked at me like I was insane.

I agree that I over reacted but I'm still irritated. Even tried to bully my kid into the class this morning with no luck.

WHEN IS FRIDAY NIGHT GOING TO BE HERE????

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carrie. I have wonderful 4 year old son and an amazing husband. We were married on June 15, 2013 and he is a wonderful stepfather to my son...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.