Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

The F word
    iocasta posted:
    So I was doing 20 questions about Levi's day at school. I always ask what his favorite thing. Right now his response is always writer's workshop. I asked him what did he write about. His response was "the F word." I quizzed "the F word?" He responded " you know forgot." Me "oh that F word."

mrswhitecastle responded:
    Phew! That F word. That's really cute.
    Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

UKbluegirl2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
    Ahh the innocence!

We are reading Junie B. and Ava won't read the words 'Stupid' or 'Dumb'. She replaces stupid with silly and spells dumb. I love it!!!

What out for that F word. I unfortunately have to use that one a lot as my memory is gone!

laney0705 responded:
    LOL!! Oh the innocence. Wish they could stay that way forever.

Ryder tells people I say the "C" word. Of course everyone glares at me with this look of horror on their face b/c they are thinking of that "c" word. I have to immediately tell them it's crap. And then they look totally relieved and chuckle.
    Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to laney0705's response:
    The first time I heard the 7 year old say "so-and-so said the "s" word" I freaked out!

Turns out, the "s" word is "stupid".

UK - we're reading Junie B too! My kiddo won't say either of those words either. Just looks at me with a face like "really?"

H

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather (29) and have been married for about 6 1/2 years to my DH (32). We got married on our 8th anniversary. We have two beautiful boys. ...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
    Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 39 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.