Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The F word
iocasta posted:
So I was doing 20 questions about Levi's day at school. I always ask what his favorite thing. Right now his response is always writer's workshop. I asked him what did he write about. His response was "the F word." I quizzed "the F word?" He responded " you know forgot." Me "oh that F word."

mrswhitecastle responded:
Phew! That F word. That's really cute.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

UKbluegirl2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Ahh the innocence!

We are reading Junie B. and Ava won't read the words 'Stupid' or 'Dumb'. She replaces stupid with silly and spells dumb. I love it!!!

What out for that F word. I unfortunately have to use that one a lot as my memory is gone!

laney0705 responded:
LOL!! Oh the innocence. Wish they could stay that way forever.

Ryder tells people I say the "C" word. Of course everyone glares at me with this look of horror on their face b/c they are thinking of that "c" word. I have to immediately tell them it's crap. And then they look totally relieved and chuckle.
Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to laney0705's response:
The first time I heard the 7 year old say "so-and-so said the "s" word" I freaked out!

Turns out, the "s" word is "stupid".

UK - we're reading Junie B too! My kiddo won't say either of those words either. Just looks at me with a face like "really?"

H

Spotlight: Member Stories

KC~ lucky mom to DD1 (9), DS (7) and DD2 (4)

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.