Skip to content
Weekend Plans?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Mornin' mammas!

What are your plans for the weekend? Hope it's fun and relaxing!

My 7 year old is going to Girl Scouts Camporee on Saturday all day. Dropping her at troop leader's house at 6 am, picking her up at midnight. She'll be doing arts/crafts, hiking, cooking their own food and seeing an all girl band concert. I'm so excited for her but guessing Sunday is going to be challenging!

The 4 year old has a party at an indoor playground (love those places!)

Other than that, laundry/cleaning/shopping for H'ween candy.

Have a great Friday!

Haylen

laney0705 responded:
Saturday morning=laundry/cleaning
Saturday afternoon=DS soccer game
Saturday night=SIL annual Halloween Bunco Party (adults only). So excited this is always so much fun. I'm going as the crazy cat lady and DH is going as a sleezy Publishers Clearing House guy who brings the check to your door.

Sunday=RELAX...hopefully I wouldn't have imbibed too much the night before and I will be able to function.
Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

baby1at35 replied to laney0705's response:
Tonight Friday just got back from Halloween party at the Y. Lots of fun.
Saturday- pumpkin carving and painting, maybe a Halloween festival at one of the malls. Then going to church that night.
Sunday-My mom is leaving and I need to catch up on housework.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

miob responded:
Just moving up to this board! DS turned 4 last month.

Yesterday we picked my parents up at the airport after their big 40 year anniversary trip to Key West. Killed time at the mall until it was time to go.

Today is all about prepping for Hurricane Sandy. In the Northeast and the last 2 storms that rolled through left us without power for 4 days at a time. Really hoping they're wrong on this one!

mrswhitecastle replied to miob's response:
Welcome to the board!

I hope you all stay safe during the storm. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mom of two boys, Travis (4-19-05) and Skyler (12-15-06). I've known my DH Joel since 11-23-01 and were married 5-19-05.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.