Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Sandy
    BekahS posted:
    Hope everyone stays safe. We are in south central PA so we are preparing to get hit. What fun. As of right now all the schools are closed but of course my office is not. As usual.

Haven't posted in a while. How is everyone?

sarah0323 responded:
    I hope everyone in the path of these storms stays safe.
    Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hey Bekah! I was wondering how you are doing - so you are in the office? Uggg..it must be hard to concentrate. Where are your kiddos today?

I'm in Southern California but my "work wife" is in New Jersey. We're texting back and forth - she's hunkered down with her son and husband and said the rain and wind are starting to pound down.

Too bad there's not an earthquake warning/evacuation process - GULP.

H

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to sarah0323's response:
    Sarah - like your new profile photo!

crunk05177 responded:
    I am on long island in NY....the rain is coming down and the wind is blowing like crazy...schools are closed until Wed but yet my office is open....we were given the option to use our vacation time....yeah right. I cannot believe they are keeping us here.
    Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (5 1/2) and DS2 - Nathan (2 1/2 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

miob responded:
    Rain isn't too bad here (Massachusetts), but the wind is really picking up. Luckily my office made the decision to close today so I'm home with DS. Still have power so we played some on the Wii and watched A Dolphin Tale. Hoping the power stays on!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Beth and I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 6 years. We have a 4 1/2 year old son and a 3 month old son. I am the accou...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
    Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 39 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.