Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just checking in saying hello and Happy Halloween!
baby1at35 posted:
Hi Everyone-
Hope everyone is doing well. The boys are so excited for Halloween tommorow. I am helping with both of their parties. Then trick or treating ! Kind of glad that this holiday will be over and off to the next
Work is going well and super busy. This is basically a new break off type position but they want to make it more so I am the gal at the ground level of it all. I really do like it but why is it harder to start new stuff as we get older ?
The boys had great confrences and I am so very proud of them. They love their new school and teachers. My Mom was just here for a week and it was nice to have the help at home.
I do have a bit of time after work before I have to go get the boys so I am getting some housework done.
It is the working out thing I am struggling with. I will have to dust off the exercise DVD's and use those. I am not making it to the gym like I hoped. But have a plan in place to get there more next week. I am frustrated as I came so far and then bam...here is life.
How is everyone? Hope you are all doing well !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi! Good to see you and glad that work is going great (I hear ya about new stuff and being older...urg)

So happy about the boys and mom visit. Exercise is always challenging for me - I go in waves. This week is a "have to let it go" week. Too much school/work to fit in a good work out. I did take a walk while my daughter was swimming yesterday but the mom I was walking with was slow...I had to keep myself from saying "can we speed it up and get my heart rate going?!"

Both girls were shot out of a cannon today - halloween parades at school and we're having a party at our house with pizza and neighborhood walk around this evening.

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.