Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Yep I am losing it....
baby1at35 posted:
So yesterday I came home after work ate lunch and did some chores. Noticed hey got to get going to get the boys from school. Put my shoes on and left.
Getting out of the car I noticed I had a brown shoe on and black shoe of different styles. So embarassed. I sat on the bench hiding my foot

At least I could come home before church to change my shoes.
So yes it is official I am losing it ! Trying to do too much at once !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

seeit2 responded:
LMAO that is too funny, Sandra! And you don't even have a preggo belly to blame for it lol.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

laney0705 responded:
LOL! That's pretty funny. Thanks for the chuckle!
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
LOL Sandra!!!! That is a good one!

Last week I looked down as I was standing outside my daughters classroom waiting for the bell and my shirt was INSIDE OUT!

Anyone else have mommy brain stories???

Haylen

tlkittycat1968 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Two just this week. Forgot DS' dentist appointment Monday until five minutes before the scheduled time and thought DD's 3 yr appointment was today and it's next week.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.