Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Veterans day
seeit2 posted:
To our veterans and active military families - Thank you for all of your service and sacrifice. I know there has been loss this year, and I want you to know you are still in my thoughts, Veterans day or not...
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

iocasta responded:
Thanks, Deb.

seeit2 replied to iocasta's response:
Are you guys doing OK? Did you get everything taken care of at your sister's house? THat must have been hard.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

iocasta replied to seeit2's response:
Yes, we knocked that out in early October with help from my sister, my late sister's partner and her best friend. Last week I got her personal effects from the Army. I couldn't believe how much stuff she deployed with. That was hard because it was only me taking care of the stuff. There wsa one box that I couldn't open which was what she was wearing the day she died. Now I'm trying to get Bank of America to get off its butt so that I can hand her house back over to them. She owes far more than the house is worth. I'll be glad when I get all of the estate stuff wrapped up and I can put closure on this. Thanks for your thoughts.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom of two adorable munchkins. Crystal, 9-15-06, and Aiden, 5-12-10. My DH, Chad, is the light of my life, and helps try to keep me sane. :D...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.