Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Poll: $100
mrswhitecastle posted:
If someone gave you $100 and told you that you had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?

I've been eyeing a juicer for awhile, but can't decide if they are worth the money or not. Plus, do I really need another kitchen appliance???
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Ooooooo....good question! I'd have to say some sort of beauty treatment is always at the top of my list.

However, I've been trying to find the perfect handbag. I might that the $$$ and go to DSW or Loehmann's and put it toward that. Because every purse I want is 100 !

Haylen

p.s. Friends of mine are huge juicers/smoothy makers - they said they use their blender exclusively now. Not sure why but I can check for you!

iocasta responded:
I would go visit Lulu Lemon.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to iocasta's response:
Drool over that store...unfortunately, I think the 100 would only buy one pair of yoga pants!

iocasta replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
True but it is the comfiest workout and lounge clothes so well worth the price tag. I love that there is a shop about a five minute walk from my house.

sarah0323 responded:
I really want an Oster mixer but the $100 wouldn't cover that. I would go with a new pair of running shoes. I am trying to get back into running again after several years off.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

cinder44 responded:
I would buy a vegetable steamer & then some new clothes for me.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

laney0705 responded:
I'd love a Kitchen Aid mixer but I would need $200 more dollars for that. So I'd settle for a mid-line food processor.

But then with Christmas coming up I could use some new decorations
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
New clothes or a spa day. I do need some new clothes but the spa day would be so worth it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.