Skip to content
Poll: $100
mrswhitecastle posted:
If someone gave you $100 and told you that you had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?

I've been eyeing a juicer for awhile, but can't decide if they are worth the money or not. Plus, do I really need another kitchen appliance???
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Ooooooo....good question! I'd have to say some sort of beauty treatment is always at the top of my list.

However, I've been trying to find the perfect handbag. I might that the $$$ and go to DSW or Loehmann's and put it toward that. Because every purse I want is 100 !

Haylen

p.s. Friends of mine are huge juicers/smoothy makers - they said they use their blender exclusively now. Not sure why but I can check for you!

iocasta responded:
I would go visit Lulu Lemon.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to iocasta's response:
Drool over that store...unfortunately, I think the 100 would only buy one pair of yoga pants!

iocasta replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
True but it is the comfiest workout and lounge clothes so well worth the price tag. I love that there is a shop about a five minute walk from my house.

sarah0323 responded:
I really want an Oster mixer but the $100 wouldn't cover that. I would go with a new pair of running shoes. I am trying to get back into running again after several years off.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

cinder44 responded:
I would buy a vegetable steamer & then some new clothes for me.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

laney0705 responded:
I'd love a Kitchen Aid mixer but I would need $200 more dollars for that. So I'd settle for a mid-line food processor.

But then with Christmas coming up I could use some new decorations
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
New clothes or a spa day. I do need some new clothes but the spa day would be so worth it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Ashley I am a 25 year old SAHM. I have been married to my wonderful hubby Chris (27) for 7 years. We have 2 kids together Kaiden (5) an...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful