Skip to content
Well sick kid
baby1at35 posted:
We were supposed to go to my Mom's for Thanksgiving (7 hr drive) but Henry was awake last night throwing up and a sick tummy. He is better this morning but I thought 7 hrs in a car would not be a good combination.
I too am sick with some crud (cold) and not 100%. So I have 2 very disappointed little boys and no Thanksgiving supplies.
I have no idea what we are going to do. We may go tommorow but I hate to expose my Mom to all of our stuff as she has a trip she is taking a few days after Thanksgiving.
Well off to cleaning /disinfecting.
(yes I am disappointed too I was looking forward to getting away a bit... *sigh*
I might have to order a Thanksgiving meal from the grocery store or something.
My aunt lives an hour away and said we can come there but like I said I don't want to expose all these others to our stuff too.
Not the Thanksgiving I anticipated. Good thing I already had today off work.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

mrswhitecastle responded:
I hope you all feel better soon.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

laney0705 responded:
Bummer! I hope you all feel better soon.

I woke up on Monday with a tight chest and nasty cough. Trying to keep it under control so it doesn't turn into brochitis. DS woke up yesterday with a deep raspy cough but last night sounded better. Hoping we stay well enough for dinner at friends tomorrow.
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

baby1at35 replied to laney0705's response:
Thanks ladies. I now have a fever so this really stinks, No time for Mom to be sick with sick kids. I wish somewhere delivered Thanksgiving dinner.
I guess we will venture out to the store to get something.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

cinder44 responded:
I hope you feel better soon!

If you like white meat you could probably get a turkey breast & get it thawed by tomorrow. Or even just be off the wall & have one of your favorite meals for Thanksgiving.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom of two adorable munchkins. Crystal, 9-15-06, and Aiden, 5-12-10. My DH, Chad, is the light of my life, and helps try to keep me sane. :D...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful