Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy Monday!
baby1at35 posted:
Hope everyone had a great holiday. Ours was not as expected.
I am still coughing away (it is driving me bonkers) but off to work. Probably will have to shut my office door as not to disturb everyone all morning.
We have a snow shower coming through this morning. The boys are so excited planning their sledding , snowballs ... (It will not be that much but fun to listen to them.)
Have a great week everyone!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Happy week to you too! Snow - that sounds so fun - my girls have never seen it. There's a groupon for some place up north where you can get innertubes and slide down a hill. Husband is excited but I'm thinking of all the gear we'll need to find/borrow. My girls don't even have gloves, much less waterproof anything. Can't wait to hear about your boys in the snow!

Sorry you're still coughing - hope you're feeling well otherwise!

Both girls whining up a storm this morning claiming various illnesses and injuries. A week w/out school - they realized how awesome it is!

H

mrswhitecastle responded:
Sorry you still aren't feeling well! Don't let it go too long before seeing a doc, though. You don't want it to turn worse.

Emily is home sick today. She'll likely be just fine for school tomorrow. But for today, I'm stuck playing around on the computer, looking for good Cyber Monday deals. Darn...
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

laney0705 responded:
Happy Monday! Back to a full week of work.

I feel your pain about coughing. It's been a week with my cough and no sign of letting up. I'm just taking over the counter cold medicine. My voice is very croaky and sometimes disappears totally in mid-sentence.

It felt like snow this morning, couple degrees cooler and we might've had some flurries. DS has been talking about snow and maybe we'll get some again this winter. Last winter we had a lot and they loved it. It's hit or miss in this area.
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

KC~ lucky mom to DD1 (9), DS (7) and DD2 (4)

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.