Skip to content
Moving Up!
earleyml1012 posted:
I seriously can not believe that my DD will be 4 next week. It doesn't seem that long ago that we brought her home from the hospital. CRAZY! So I'm joining early since these boards are WAY more active than the 3 yr old. Can't wait to join discussion and get advice!

mrswhitecastle responded:
Welcome!

We actually have a decent range of ages here. None of us want to leave when we outgrow the board!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

lenono97 responded:
I am moving up too! My daughter turned 4 this past Wednesday. I can't believe how slow the 3 year old board is. Kinda sad. We are having a Minnie Mouse themed party this Saturday and I am very excited!

crunk05177 responded:
Welcome!! Most of us do stay right here because it is pretty active. I have a 3 year old and my other son will be 6 next week but I am staying put!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (5 1/2) and DS2 - Nathan (2 1/2 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to lenono97's response:
Welcome ladies!

All ages are welcome here - this has become such a robust, engaging board that many of us seem to be sticking around

I look forward to getting to know you both better - anything goes on this board - rants & raves, questions, comments or just a "hey, what's up?"

I'm a WebMD community manager but participate here as a parent. I have a 4.5 year old in her last year of preschool and an almost 8 year old in 2nd grade.

Happy Friday ladies !

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carrie. I have wonderful 4 year old son and an amazing husband. We were married on June 15, 2013 and he is a wonderful stepfather to my son...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.