Skip to content
Moving Up!
earleyml1012 posted:
I seriously can not believe that my DD will be 4 next week. It doesn't seem that long ago that we brought her home from the hospital. CRAZY! So I'm joining early since these boards are WAY more active than the 3 yr old. Can't wait to join discussion and get advice!

mrswhitecastle responded:
Welcome!

We actually have a decent range of ages here. None of us want to leave when we outgrow the board!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

lenono97 responded:
I am moving up too! My daughter turned 4 this past Wednesday. I can't believe how slow the 3 year old board is. Kinda sad. We are having a Minnie Mouse themed party this Saturday and I am very excited!

crunk05177 responded:
Welcome!! Most of us do stay right here because it is pretty active. I have a 3 year old and my other son will be 6 next week but I am staying put!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (5 1/2) and DS2 - Nathan (2 1/2 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to lenono97's response:
Welcome ladies!

All ages are welcome here - this has become such a robust, engaging board that many of us seem to be sticking around

I look forward to getting to know you both better - anything goes on this board - rants & raves, questions, comments or just a "hey, what's up?"

I'm a WebMD community manager but participate here as a parent. I have a 4.5 year old in her last year of preschool and an almost 8 year old in 2nd grade.

Happy Friday ladies !

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the father of two girls, aged 4 and 6.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful