Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Grandma is gonna love these (they're ornaments)
seeit2 posted:
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 replied to seeit2's response:
I can't see it !

The boys did self portraits for art class. The teacher posted them and I was able to order Christmas ornaments with their self portraits. I got some for us and for Grandma.
So cute!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

cinder44 responded:
I can't see them either.

My kids' art class posts their art on an art website(artsonia) for the school. you can register with your child & you can see what they are drawing/painting in class. We were able to put a winter scene they made onto some ornaments for us(which will be theirs when they are older) & for the grandparents. I hope to do this every year - at least for us.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

earleyml1012 replied to cinder44's response:
I can't see either but cinder44's daycare has an awesome idea! We end up throwing so many of her artwork away b/c we can't keep it all. Having it electronic would be cool, plus I like the idea of ordering products from it.

iocasta replied to cinder44's response:
Levi's school posts on Artsonia too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Roxanne, mother to Jonathan who's 4 and Chloe and Thomas who just turned 1 year old. I've been married for 8 years now and love my hus...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.