Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Yep 4 Christmas parties next week !
baby1at35 posted:
I have to bring 2 side dishes, a desert and main dish next week.

Ideas please ??????

And yes I think there is way too much on the agenda for next week.

How is everyone doing?
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

earleyml1012 responded:
Sides: Brocolli Salad, Fruit Salad/Tray, Pasta Salad

Main Dish: Crockpot pulled pork, Deli tray

Desserts: White chocolate chip, Cranberry Oatmeal cookies (these are a huge hit whenever I make them - just make oatmeal cookie batter and add as much chips and cranberries as you like), Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Pie

Hope you survive! That's a lot of parties. I only have to bake a dozen cookies for daycare next week and that seems like a lot to me. ;c)

iocasta responded:
Sides: Cole slaw, potato salad, cold pasta dish
Main: a baked pasta dish, scalloped potatoes with ham, Shepard's pie
Dessert: cream cheese brownie bites (made in a mini muffin pan with paper liners)

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. All gifts have been purchased, not wrapped yet, except for gift cards. I just need to run to the bank to get them. Today, is the gift making party that I'm hosting. There will be 10 children here after school. Should be fun and controlled chaos. Then I can focus on baking and preparing for Christmas dinner for 11. Of course, the next two weekends are packed with Christmas related theater events plus Levi's holiday concert is tomorrow. Aunt Wendy comes next Thursday. I'm only going to be baking/making 6 kinds of holiday treats. I don't have time to anymore than that this year.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Ashley I am a 25 year old SAHM. I have been married to my wonderful hubby Chris (27) for 7 years. We have 2 kids together Kaiden (5) an...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.