Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Here is the ornament picture :)
seeit2 posted:
This will work, I promise!

http://pics.balius.com/pics/img_0375.jpg

Can you guess which one the girl made and which one the 3-yr old made?

I enjoyed the other responses - would whomever posted the link for art teachers please re-post it? My BFF is an art teacher and I'd like to pass it along

Deb
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 responded:
Here is the website our art teacher uses.
http://www.artsonia.com/

I was able to order the boys self portraits on ornaments or anything else they would like.
Very cool !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

baby1at35 replied to baby1at35's response:
And hmmmm those ornaments are absolutely adorable ! Love it !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

cinder44 responded:
Those are cute! Our school uses artsonia.com, too. Love it! We were able to order the Christmas ornaments & then they sent us a discount code & we ordered some magnets, too. And a % of the cost of the order went as a donation to the art dept at our school.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

laney0705 responded:
Super cute. I tried to do the applesauce/cinnamon ornaments with the kids and it turned into a nightmare. I only got 2 out of the dozen we "tried" to make. I think next time I'll try the salt dough ornaments.
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather (29) and have been married for about 6 1/2 years to my DH (32). We got married on our 8th anniversary. We have two beautiful boys. ...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.