Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Snow
baby1at35 posted:
Hate to say this too loud but we haven't really had any snow this year. We had one snow shower which didn't stick.
Kind of strange for around here but would like a bit of snow for a white christmas and so the boys can go sledding this year !
Anyone else got some snow?
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

iocasta responded:
So far only a spit or two of snow. We have broken a record on the longest period without measurable snow and will likely break another record for latest period in a season for measurable snow.

mrswhitecastle responded:
No snow here, either. We had hardly any last year, too.

I'm hoping for more snow in January and February. I think all kids deserve a snow day at least once a year!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

sarah0323 responded:
None here. We got a little rain Friday night. We have a chance for snow Wednesday night maybe 1" to 3". It has just been to warm here this year.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No snow whatsoever where I live. I think the last time we had some measurable snow was in the 70s. We've had snow since then but it melts as soon as it hits the ground and doesn't stick.

baby1at35 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
uh oh ... Big snow storm coming our way on Wednesday. 3-6 inches and wind. Maybe I spoke too loudly !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

cinder44 responded:
we have snow in the forecast for Friday-Sunday so maybe we will have a white Christmas. I hope so!! We bought the kids new sleds. They were able to do some sledding in the inch or two we got in late Nov. but that is all the snow we have had so far this year.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather (29) and have been married for about 6 1/2 years to my DH (32). We got married on our 8th anniversary. We have two beautiful boys. ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.