Skip to content
How was Christmas?
miob posted:
Did everyone have a successful holiday? What was the favorite toy?

We survived the crazy run around on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. DS had a cold, but he toughed it out. He was horribly spoiled, but the one gift he keeps going back to is the Imaginext Castle he got from Santa.

I'm now trying to decide when we stop the watching the holiday specials and delete them from the DVR. He would watch them year round if we let him, but quite frankly, I'm sick of most of them by now!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

sarah0323 responded:
The boys keep going back to their RC cars and while they are charging they have been playing with Lego's. Emily loves her little people princess castle.

I'm keeping the holiday specials until they go back to school. We will probably watch them one more time. They actually asked if we could take the tree down Christmas day.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

Spotlight: Member Stories

proud dad of 2 kids, one is 4 1/2 & the baby is 4 months old (born june 2010). married for 13 years & live in the sunny south.....i'm an a...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.