Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy New Year!
baby1at35 posted:
Happy New Year everyone.

Nothing exciting here for New Years. Just making some baby back ribs and watching the ball drop on tv.

I have made some resolutions this year and hope to get them accomplished.

Wishing you all New Year Blessings...
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

mrswhitecastle responded:
Care to share your resolutions?

I have GOT to cut back on my sugar. Too much snacking on sweets going on here!

When do the boys go back to school? We are off until Thursday. This break has gone by way too fast.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

baby1at35 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Hey there!
Sure I will share mine! Back to my exercise routine for sure !
My eating has been terrible over the holidays! Too many sweets here too.
The other is to get out more socially. I feel I always have so much on the home front but I need time for me too. I haven't been allowing myself that enough.
I need to also make some changes with some family relationships. Learn how to say no more and not do everything for everyone so to speak. More boundries....

seeit2 replied to baby1at35's response:
If you figure out the boundaries thing let me know, saying no is something I definitely need to work on. I have totally junked out lately too so I'll resolve to work on that!

Ribs sound yummy. We will have a few mimosas after the kids are in bed and probably be asleep ourselves by 10:30 - which I admit is late for me.

We are also off until Thursday, seems like a never-ending break to me but we've had some fun easy family days. I'm looking forward to having DS all to myself again though. Kind of a waste to only have two days of school and then the weekend!
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 replied to seeit2's response:
Hope everyone had a nice New Year's Eve. It was nice but NYE is not a holiday for a single person. I miss having someone in my life.
I worked out this morning starting out this year right !
My Mom is leaving Friday and to be honest 2 wks has been way to long to have a guest in the home. Ready to get back to "us". We like having her here but ready to have our house back.

iocasta responded:
Happy New Years. Hopefully, this year will be better than the last.

crunk05177 responded:
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

sarah0323 responded:
Happy New Years.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

Spotlight: Member Stories

proud dad of 2 kids, one is 4 1/2 & the baby is 4 months old (born june 2010). married for 13 years & live in the sunny south.....i'm an a...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.