Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
MrsW
seeit2 posted:
How's the family? Has everyone fully recovered?
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

mrswhitecastle responded:
Hi Deb! Thanks for asking about us.

Everyone seems to have recovered. The girls still have some reddish marks from where the Pox were, but they are fading fast. Since they had been vaccinated, it was not bad for them at all. A bit embarrassing since a letter had to go out to everyone in the school, but not bad otherwise.

How are all of you doing?
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

seeit2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
We are doing fine, have hardly left the house over the break which has actually been kinda nice. We had snow on Christmas day (and thunderstorms, sleet, and gusty winds!) which was really cool but DS is bummed because Santa brought him his first bike and he can't ride it much. Two more days off then back to school for two whole days...not sure why we are bothering but it might be nice to get back into the routine.

I'm glad everyone is recovering - and that you didn't end up sick too!
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.