Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Almost back to routine...
baby1at35 posted:
The boys do not go back to school until Tuesday. Kind of strange to start on a Tuesday..not sure why but I guess.
I took tommorow off to spend with them.
We are getting back on track with sleep. They seem ready to go back.
I am ready to get back to the "real" world and get into our routine. I have to get the Christmas stuff down too.
And my house is a mess so I will focus on some of that today too.
In some ways feel sad Christmas is over. It was so fast
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

crunk05177 responded:
They are STILL off from school?!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

baby1at35 replied to crunk05177's response:
Yes ! They have been off since Friday 21st was their last day. Feels really long and why they do not go back today I have no clue !
It will be tough to get them back in the groove but they are ready for sure!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

crunk05177 replied to baby1at35's response:
Wow....we have been back since the 2nd! And our February break has been taken away since the kids lost a week and half of school after hurrican Sandy...
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
My son has been off since 12/21 as well and goes back today. I know DH is looking forward to a break from DS. When DS and DD are together, it's like puring gasoline on a fire. When one of them is gone either because of a nap or school, it's so much quieter in the house as the remaining kid will play quietly.
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

kc_94920 responded:
My oldest DD and DS went back to school this morning after being out for three weeks and little DD went back after her two week preschool break. We had a fabulous Holiday but all 5 of us were ready for the old routine again. Their ski teams really helped keep them on a good daytime/bedtime schedule and they got plenty of exercise so all in all geting up and moving this morning was easy. In addition, both girls have gymnastics classes that start up again today so they were very excited to get home again.

Our public K-8 schools got out on the 21st as well and do not start back until tomorrow.
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

sarah0323 responded:
We got out 12/21 and didn't go back until today. We were all ready. Emily is taking her first nap in two weeks. Mom really likes nap time. We would have gone back Friday but it was teacher work day. They also have 2 more days off this month as well.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

tlkittycat1968 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
According to DH, he had to carry DS down the driveway because he didn't want to get on the bus. DS then sat on the sidewalk and refused to get up so the bus driver had to pick him up and carry him on the bus.

Hopefully DS gets back into the routine of school and therapy.
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.