Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Funny story - got one to share?
seeit2 posted:
The other day DS (3) put on his bike helmet and went out back to ride his bike in the grass. I heard tons of shrieking and laughing out there so I poked my head out - DD (6) was sitting on top of a climber repeatedly whipping a soccer ball at DS' head and bouncing it off the helmet. They were in hysterics over it.

This board is dead! Got a story to share?
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

miob responded:
I've got one. DS spent the day with my dad. Apparently at some point he had a potty issue (something about the position of the pants while on the toilet) and his pants were soaked. The only other pair of pants at my parent's house belonged to my 7 year old nephew and were 2 sizes too big for DS. When I picked him up, DS was so proud to show me his pants with his belt - the dog collar for my parent's yellow lab. My dad is inventive, I'll give him that.

earleyml1012 responded:
seeit1: That's totally hilarious and in 3 yrs I can see my DD doing that to her younger sister. Right now she thinks it's funny to put the foam bath letters on her sister's back in the bath tub.

MIOB: I was seriously LOL reading about the dog collar. Sounds like something my dad would do! Either their dog has a pretty big neck or your son is teeny tiny.

I can't think of a funny story but I'm sure there are plenty.

laney0705 responded:
Ryleigh came downstairs the other day with her bathing suit over all her clothes. It was hysterical. I had to take a picture for prosperity of course.

And last night Ryder tooted and said "oh man, that felt good". I busted out laughing.
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

tlkittycat1968 replied to laney0705's response:
Something funny my 3 year old said.

Her brother just learned how to pee standing up about a month ago. Not long after that, DH was using the bathroom and she said

"You pee standing up like PJ. You're a big boy."
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

earleyml1012 responded:
This morning, DD#1 was telling us that Memaw (my mom) calls her by her sisters name and vice versa then says "It's because she's old." Then she goes on to tell us "When Memaw grows up, she's going to need a candycane like Grampy (DH's grandfather)." HAHA!! Love that she calls a walking cane, a candycane.

lenono97 responded:
I was trimming DD bangs last night. Prior to that she had been asking for chocolate. I had been saying no then changing the subject. While trimming, she said "mom, I am very serious," then paused, "about wanting that chocolate." She said it totally straight faced and sounded much older then her four years. Of course she forgot about the chocolate and never even got it!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carrie. I have wonderful 4 year old son and an amazing husband. We were married on June 15, 2013 and he is a wonderful stepfather to my son...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.