Skip to content
Happy Monday!
baby1at35 posted:
I took the day off since the boys are out of school today. We have eye doctor appts today. Tre wants glasses but I am thinking he is okay. Henry I think needs a change in prescription yet again!
Then to lunch and I thought I would take them rollar skating as they are open today.
Then home to babysit my neighbors 1 yr old. Not sure how that is going to go! Not used to 1 yr old's The boys are super excited as they love her.
Have a good week all !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I was off yesterday as well. When DD was napping, I went to the store and when she woke up, I took her bike riding around the block and DS pushed his dump truck in front of us. We're hockey fans and the season finally started Saturday so we watched a game on tv Monday evening.

We were going to visit my in-laws but DH is getting over a cold and my FIL isn't well so we figured we'd better stay home. Then we thought of visiting my step-daughter who had a baby in November but her apartment is tiny and I don't think we would have all fit (she has her and 3 kids in a tiny two bedroom apartment).
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

mrswhitecastle responded:
We enjoyed the day off yesterday, too. I cleaned out our pantry and organized everything. I keep opening the door today, just so I can look at it! Kitchen cupboards are next on the list, and I'm dreading them.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.