Happy Monday!
baby1at35 posted:
I took the day off since the boys are out of school today. We have eye doctor appts today. Tre wants glasses but I am thinking he is okay. Henry I think needs a change in prescription yet again!
Then to lunch and I thought I would take them rollar skating as they are open today.
Then home to babysit my neighbors 1 yr old. Not sure how that is going to go! Not used to 1 yr old's The boys are super excited as they love her.
Have a good week all !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I was off yesterday as well. When DD was napping, I went to the store and when she woke up, I took her bike riding around the block and DS pushed his dump truck in front of us. We're hockey fans and the season finally started Saturday so we watched a game on tv Monday evening.

We were going to visit my in-laws but DH is getting over a cold and my FIL isn't well so we figured we'd better stay home. Then we thought of visiting my step-daughter who had a baby in November but her apartment is tiny and I don't think we would have all fit (she has her and 3 kids in a tiny two bedroom apartment).
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

mrswhitecastle responded:
We enjoyed the day off yesterday, too. I cleaned out our pantry and organized everything. I keep opening the door today, just so I can look at it! Kitchen cupboards are next on the list, and I'm dreading them.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)