Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

More glasses !
baby1at35 posted:
Tre needs glasses now too. His right eye was in definate need and left eye too . It was hard to read him to see if he needed them or not. So glad I took him today . Poor kid . He couldn't believe the difference with glasses.

So now 2 kids to keep track of glasses. Yikes!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs
seeit2 responded:
Yikes is right! I was actually going to post and see if anyone had advice about glasses, DD has been complaining of headaches and saying her eyes are "cloudy" on and off for the last few weeks - so I think I'm going to take her for an eye exam just to be sure. Do you just go to the regular eye doctor or are there pediatric types out there?
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya
sarah0323 replied to seeit2's response:
We got go to an optometrist. Every one in our family sees him. When my DD had her accident we did see a pediatric optometrist but only because we were at a pedi hospital. Her care was eventually turned over to our current dr.

Only my oldest has to wear glasses. It makes such a difference.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)
baby1at35 replied to sarah0323's response:
We go to an optometrist as well. I have been going to her for many, many years.
I am still pretty surprised Tre needs glasses too. He really adjusted to having such blurry vision in the one eye.
Now he is super excited. But they said it takes about 2 wks for the glasses to come in.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs
seeit2 replied to baby1at35's response:
DD went yesterday to the optometrist and we are told she is far sighted. She picked out the pinkest glasses she could find. The case is a little pink purse that says "Princess" on the side. It's ridiculous.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya
baby1at35 replied to seeit2's response:
Welcome to the world of glasses and oh my pink, pink , pink and everything princess eh?
I bet she looks darling though.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

my son is soon to be 5 and me and my husband thinks he has undecended testicles.
when my son was about 1 our doctor thought my son had undescended testicles and sent us to a specialist. The specialist said he was find ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.