Skip to content
More glasses !
baby1at35 posted:
Tre needs glasses now too. His right eye was in definate need and left eye too . It was hard to read him to see if he needed them or not. So glad I took him today . Poor kid . He couldn't believe the difference with glasses.

So now 2 kids to keep track of glasses. Yikes!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

seeit2 responded:
Yikes is right! I was actually going to post and see if anyone had advice about glasses, DD has been complaining of headaches and saying her eyes are "cloudy" on and off for the last few weeks - so I think I'm going to take her for an eye exam just to be sure. Do you just go to the regular eye doctor or are there pediatric types out there?
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

sarah0323 replied to seeit2's response:
We got go to an optometrist. Every one in our family sees him. When my DD had her accident we did see a pediatric optometrist but only because we were at a pedi hospital. Her care was eventually turned over to our current dr.

Only my oldest has to wear glasses. It makes such a difference.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

baby1at35 replied to sarah0323's response:
We go to an optometrist as well. I have been going to her for many, many years.
I am still pretty surprised Tre needs glasses too. He really adjusted to having such blurry vision in the one eye.
Now he is super excited. But they said it takes about 2 wks for the glasses to come in.

seeit2 replied to baby1at35's response:
DD went yesterday to the optometrist and we are told she is far sighted. She picked out the pinkest glasses she could find. The case is a little pink purse that says "Princess" on the side. It's ridiculous.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 replied to seeit2's response:
Welcome to the world of glasses and oh my pink, pink , pink and everything princess eh?
I bet she looks darling though.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.