Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FRIDAY !!!!
baby1at35 posted:
It has been such a busy week.

At the boys school tonight they have a sock hop and pizza party. The boys are excited to go !

Tre got his glasses last night ! He is so excited so we will see how it goes today at school !

Saturday basketball and then nothing the rest of the day. I am looking forward to that ! We have had birthday parties galore.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

iocasta responded:
Sock hop and pizze party sounds like fun. We are laying low tonight, ordering in sushi. Tomorrow a classmate and parents are coming over for dinner and Sunday a birthday party at Pump-It-Up. Besides this, all of the typical weekend chores and the likes. For the most part a low key weekend.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Ashley I am a 25 year old SAHM. I have been married to my wonderful hubby Chris (27) for 7 years. We have 2 kids together Kaiden (5) an...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.