Skip to content
DS Changed Name
tlkittycat1968 posted:
Over the weekend, DS decided he wanted us to call him by his "real" name. We've always called him PJ since his dad has the same name but over the weekend he said he wanted us to call him by his "real" name.

He also poured a cup of juice by himself. I'd told him I'd get him one at commercial but he didn't want to wait. Next think we know he comes into the living room with juice in his cup. He did leave the juice out and the fridge open but he got it himself.
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).
seeit2 responded:
That's cute, I wonder if it will stick. My brother went through the same thing but he was older when he decided he wanted us to address him by his given name. I love when they start getting their own stuff - makes mom's life a little easier!
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mom of two boys, Travis (4-19-05) and Skyler (12-15-06). I've known my DH Joel since 11-23-01 and were married 5-19-05.

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.