Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
He made it to EIGHT!
kc_94920 posted:
I can't believe DS turned 8 last Saturday. He literally grew overnight and the morning of his birthday was taller, broader and much more mature. He even called me "mother". Just this past weekend he tried 3 new foods, did chores with zero complaint and helped his little sister put her clothes away and clean up a huge spill just to be nice. To top it off, yesterday after skiing, he gave me the Starburst candy chew that he earned from his coach. So sweet for a sweet loving boy!

Of course by 6pm last night he was running a fever and vomiting every 30 minutes. It has been 16 very miserable hours for him but he's been a real trooper and boy does it help to have him in this new frame of mind. Maybe DH will take notice....
KC~ Mady (10) Logan (7.5) and Coco (4.5)

iocasta responded:
Happy Birthday Logan!!!

seeit2 responded:
Happy birthday Logan! Sorry to hear he is sick...
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm the mom to a wonderful 6 year old boy (PJ) and a beautiful 4 year old girl (Kylee). I'm a step-mom to four kids as we...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.