Skip to content
Everyone OK?
seeit2 posted:
Those storms last yesterday and last night were a real doozy. We have no major damage but the weather changes are really extreme these days. aren't they? We have been close to 80* the last two days, then the storm came through and now it is 45*... hope everyone made it through OK, I know there were some dangerous conditions out there.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

baby1at35 responded:
We have a snow day today...no school. I really needed to get to work today but no go. I can do some from home.
The winds are horrible though. Crazy .
It is only supposed to get a high fo 10 degrees tommorow.
2 days ago it was soooo foggy could hardly see and it lasted all day long ...very strange!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

mrswhitecastle responded:
All good here. I keep hoping for a snow day, but I don't think we are going to get one this year.

We were at 76* Monday, and the high tomorrow is 28*. We had thunder & lightning last night, but that's it.

I hope everyone else is doing OK.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

iocasta responded:
Crazy here in Chicago. Yesterday was in the 60s with thunderstorms. Today in the 30s with dropping temps and rain changing to a wintery mix. Tomorrow in the teens and single digits. So far this winter only one snow event with accumulations just over an inch.

earleyml1012 responded:
We are just getting your storms this afternoon into tonight. I think we are out of the way of the tornado warnings but it's still pretty scary with the heavy winds/rains. I just hope the power doesn't go out but at least if it does, it's not freezing. Today is in the 60* when just Monday it was 20* with snow and freezing rain. It has certainly been a crazy winter. Keep the east coast in your prayers today/tonight that we don't get hit too hard!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful