Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DS & #2
tlkittycat1968 posted:
We think DS is finally getting that he goes #2 in the potty. His school started not putting a pull-up on him and we started doing that. If he does go #2 in his pants, he gets upset but over the weekend, he consistently went in the potty. He'll call "Mommy, come here!" because he needs help wiping but that's better than cleaning his pants.

One kid in diapers will be heaven.
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

iocasta responded:
Good job PJ!

mrswhitecastle responded:
That's great!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I put big boy underwear on him after his bath last night. He got up this morning to go pee and while I was in the bathroom putting on my make-up, he came in to go #2. We were wondering if he'd go in his underwear because it felt like his pull-ups but nope.

Yea, one kid in diapers.
Pround mom of PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

crunk05177 responded:
Great news!!! Congrats to you all!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mom of two boys, Travis (4-19-05) and Skyler (12-15-06). I've known my DH Joel since 11-23-01 and were married 5-19-05.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.