Skip to content
Update on yellow baby
seeit2 posted:
It has been an interesting ride for yellow baby. She still only has one eye and one of her legs is hanging on by a thread. She enjoyed a cabin/camping trip in 2011 where she was thrown into the lake by her Uncle, but she came out cleaner and happier for it in the long run. She has taken countless trips to the grocery store and the Y over the years and still enjoys the prime spot in bed when it is time to sleep. Lily provides her with a cardigan to keep her warm on cold days and makes her tea and cookies at least once a week, allowing her to entertain her friends New Baby, Elmo Toy and George Monkey.

I suspect there is something going on there with George Monkey but she does not like to talk about it. I try to respect her privacy.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

iocasta responded:
Thanks for the yellow baby fix. Glad to hear that she is fairing well.

baby1at35 replied to iocasta's response:
love it !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

sarah0323 responded:
Thanks for the yellow baby update.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

mrswhitecastle responded:
Cute!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (6)

crunk05177 responded:
So adorable!!!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

laney0705 responded:
Too funny!
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a Mom of two adorable munchkins. Crystal, 9-15-06, and Aiden, 5-12-10. My DH, Chad, is the light of my life, and helps try to keep me sane. :D...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.