Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good Morning!
mrswhitecastle posted:
Hello all! I hope all the sick kiddos are feeling better today.

I finally get to get out of the house today! Between sickness and snow days last week, I feel like I've been cooped up in the house for a week straight.

Here are my goals for the week:

1. Take outgrown clothes into a resale shop. (They've been bagged and sitting in my trunk since last Tuesday.)

2. Make pasta from scratch for dinner one night this week.

3. Organize and deep clean the laundry room.

4. Buy some hanging fie storage to organize paperwork better going forward.

5. No more yelling. Give a warning, state the consequences if they don't listen, and follow through.

What are your goals this week?
Emily (7) Elizabeth (6)

laney0705 responded:
WOW! Your list is almost identical to mine. Except make homemade pasta. Our paper work is out of control and I was going to get a hanging file system to put in our kitchen since that seems to be where all the paper seems to pile up at. I have small desk in the office/playroom but it's so unefficient. I've been waiting for DH to make me a corner desk so I have lots of space and I'm going to put a small filing cabinet under that. And we've really been doing better parenting this weekend, we are using the same techniques that you posted.

Good luck!! Hope you accomplish all your goals
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

baby1at35 replied to laney0705's response:
Feeling better in this house and no snow coming ! Yippee!

1. Make dentist/doctor appts (Just got this done ! )
2. Get paperwork done for schools out program and summer program at the Y. Hand it all in on Wed. after work
3. Grocery shopping (seriously we are out of milk, eggs and bread....goodness! May go tonight
4. Get the laundry caught up (always behind but for once would like to be all the way caught up .
5. Organize my closet and get some stuff out of there I do not wear anymore. (Probably my weekend progress)
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mom of two boys, Travis (4-19-05) and Skyler (12-15-06). I've known my DH Joel since 11-23-01 and were married 5-19-05.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.