Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Furby Problems
crunk05177 posted:
So DS has wanted a Furby for like two months. My friend made a deal with him that if he could earn half the money by helping out around the house and stuff, she would put in the other half. Well after returning 4 or 5 bags full of bottles, he has the money. Apparently, not one store on Long Island has them in stock!! Where did they all go?!?!? HELP!
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

earleyml1012 responded:
Did you check Amazon.com? It will take longer to get it...or not if you can't find one in the store. Also check other retailer websites, so offer free shipping to the store.

crunk05177 replied to earleyml1012's response:
The Furbys on Amazon and Ebay were crazy expensive. No other stores had them online. I found a bright yellow one in a Walgreens that must have been returned and my friend found another bright yellow one at a Walmart 45 minutes away from me. She also found out that they stopped making the Furby 2012 and a Furby 2013 will be coming out somewhat soon but I can't find a release date anywhere on the internet. I am leaving it up to my son what he would like to do. Stick with the yellow or wait for the newer ones?
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (6) and DS2 - Nathan (3 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

Spotlight: Member Stories

proud dad of 2 kids, one is 4 1/2 & the baby is 4 months old (born june 2010). married for 13 years & live in the sunny south.....i'm an a...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.