Skip to content
Music Program today!
baby1at35 posted:
The boys finally get to perform what they have been working on! Too bad we couldn't have it Friday. Honestly the roads were good on Friday too. Just I suppose some neighborhoods not cleaned out yet.
They are all dressed up in their new ties/shirts. Love it !
There are 2 performances and I wanted to just go to one but the boys aren't having it. So I worked extra yesterday and will tommorow to make up for it.
We aren't getting the big snow like south of us thank goodness. I know some of you are from that area on here. Hope you are okay.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

earleyml1012 responded:
That's great! I always hated when things got canceled at school due to snow. I hope you enjoy it!

mrswhitecastle responded:
I bet they look handsome in their ties! How cute that must be.

Enjoy the music program!

I think we are just going to get rain -- no snow this time. We had our 2 days off of school due to snow. Therefore, I officially declare it time for Spring!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (6)

laney0705 responded:
They must look so adorable! Have fun
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

mrswhitecastle responded:
How did the program go? Did you get lots of good pictures?
Emily (7) Elizabeth (6)

baby1at35 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
So cute! I am glad I went to both programs. At the finale at the end the boys were at 2 separate sides of the gym. So I got good pictures by sitting on each side.
It was a fun day and Henry loved wearing a tie. He wanted to wear it to bed Tre took it off as soon as we got home!
So glad I took the day off and went to both.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Getting married in 3 weeks to my hunny who ive been with for 6 years. We have a soon to be 5 year old son together, and we are expecting baby number 2...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.