Music Program today!
baby1at35 posted:
The boys finally get to perform what they have been working on! Too bad we couldn't have it Friday. Honestly the roads were good on Friday too. Just I suppose some neighborhoods not cleaned out yet.
They are all dressed up in their new ties/shirts. Love it !
There are 2 performances and I wanted to just go to one but the boys aren't having it. So I worked extra yesterday and will tommorow to make up for it.
We aren't getting the big snow like south of us thank goodness. I know some of you are from that area on here. Hope you are okay.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

earleyml1012 responded:
That's great! I always hated when things got canceled at school due to snow. I hope you enjoy it!

mrswhitecastle responded:
I bet they look handsome in their ties! How cute that must be.

Enjoy the music program!

I think we are just going to get rain -- no snow this time. We had our 2 days off of school due to snow. Therefore, I officially declare it time for Spring!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (6)

laney0705 responded:
They must look so adorable! Have fun
Me(43)DH(40)DS(6)DD(3)

mrswhitecastle responded:
How did the program go? Did you get lots of good pictures?
Emily (7) Elizabeth (6)

baby1at35 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
So cute! I am glad I went to both programs. At the finale at the end the boys were at 2 separate sides of the gym. So I got good pictures by sitting on each side.
It was a fun day and Henry loved wearing a tie. He wanted to wear it to bed Tre took it off as soon as we got home!
So glad I took the day off and went to both.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs